Vision 2018 • SURVEY RESULTS
There was a strong response to the survey with wide participation from our church family. We were provided with a clear consensus as well as many good suggestions for both locations especially related to improving the KidsRock, Sunday School experience. The elders made their decision and presented a three phased approach to the church on Sunday, April 29th, 2018.
THE DECISION • THREE PHASED APPROACH
- Initiate a Capital Campaign • Pray and Search for 3rd location
- Update and Optimize Chosen Location
- DECISION—Move to The Ledge, The Rock's Ministry Centre on Sunday, June 3rd, 2018!
- Starting with one service at 10:30 AM
plans for optimizing the ledge for sunday gatherings
- Entire second floor dedicated to KidsRock
- Hire part-time KidsRock Leader
- Purchase sign-in computer for top of stairs with online software that provides texts for parents
- Convert all offices to classrooms - Glenn & Darrell’s offices & back room
- 3rd small office becomes Nursery, flat screen TV, chairs with possibly cribs & change table installed
- Carpet with underlay installed
- From stairs all the way back for sound proofing
- Front area dedicated to overflow with seating for 24
- Flat screen TV mounted on wall
- Install ventilation for each room
- Optimize main gathering area for 80 with mix of tables and chairs
- Install additional stage lighting
- Install new Mevo video camera for live streaming messages upstairs and online
- Get quote on HVAC system
- Invite Squamish to Gather with us!!!
Please be in prayer for our church as we make this transition. We will be posting updating and renovation plans shortly. If you are able to help with some of the plans, whether labour or expertise, as well as the funds needed to purchase needed items, please contact one of our elders, Wayne Penner, Darrell Koopmans or Glenn Davies. You can give online here.